Feb 17, 2018

Open Studio Feb. 25 at Fort Worden

Included in my last post was the proposal I wrote for an artist residency at Centrum which I received and have been working with during February.   Once again I'm fascinated by how different lived reality is than planning for it and thinking about it.  Not that it should come as any surprise...

Rather than making something new right now, I'm using my time to reflect, clean out  and organize old work with hopes I can put it to rest so that my new work can find me. 

Within my piles I found a couple poems which seem like good guides during this time.





I'll be holding an Open Studio Sunday, Feb. 25th, 3:30 - 6 pm
At Fort Worden 205 building - above Corvidae Press - where I've been working

During this time I will invite visitors to reflect and comment on some of the questions I've been considering, which may serve as material for future work.  

























Also there will also be a sharing wall for posting copies of your favorite poems and quotes which have inspired your creativity.



You can see more studio photos on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/glolamson/


No comments: